Read the Outlaw Galaxy series -- swashbuckling space adventure stories!

Head on over to my website, www.BillSmithBooks.com or www.OutlawGalaxy.com, where you can download and read some of my Outlaw Galaxy stories for Free. Space fantasy action-adventure at its finest!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Gift from Mother Nature


Okay, I live in New York's North Country, ten miles from the Canadian border.

It snows here. It's winter six months of the year up here. I get that.

But this is the view of my backyard this afternoon, April 27th, 2010.

The month of May starts in a mere 78 hours...three days...and it's time to get the shovel out!

(Still, snow vs. tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, tidal waves, droughts, wildfires...I guess having to shovel in the last week of April isn't so bad.)

No comments: